Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

DANG 2010 is over! (almost)

I might be writing a "I can't believe this year is over"-Blogpost.

But dang I really can't believe this year is over ;)
2010 was as the year before a year with lots of change.
2009 was one of my favorite years of my life .. 2010 not so much.

But still everytime a year passes, I stop and look back
a little. That might be a bit emo ;) - or let's call
it melancholic,but OH WELL!

Don't get me wrong, 2010 wasn't the most horrible
year of my life, I guess it was just a little bit more mature. Decisions had to be made, some weren't really made by myself. School, friends, it all just sorted itself out. And sorting out is sorting out, things end and others start.
So maybe my year wasn't bad or anything but it was on the list of things to happen.

Actually this year does have plenty of good memories which includes lots of international friends I was able to see
in the far but also here in Germany. I was able to
travel a lot, like Italy and Arizona or Michigan. I mean - hello - I am pretty lucky. I finally started college and heck yes - I know I am in the right place!

So let's give 2010 a rest, and say it was DIFFERENT ;)
Here's to 2011
we'll see what I write about you in year!



Keine Kommentare: